This DBA will expand your work experience and graduate studies to develop essential skills for leading teams and improving the strategic planning of your organization. This program also provides advanced training in professional management, human resource development, and quality management. It is dedicated to helping you lead in your field with distinction and integrity. Moreover, with the input of successful business professionals to meet the strategic needs of global organizations through SMEs. It aims to prepare you to be a major player in the success of your organization.
You will gain a basic understanding of how to plan, formulate and implement strategy through innovative and entrepreneurial approaches.
The teaching team, which combines academic and professional coaching skills, will educate and introduce you to strategic management practices and recent trends and issues.
All modules are taught by experienced lecturers who hold a PhD and have spent many years working in various companies
This Online program will enable you to:
- Provide business leaders with the research, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills to:
- Conceptualize, investigate and solve complex and practical business problems
- Transform from leader to thought leader and innovator
- Expand organizational capacity for innovation and change
- Use new tools, insights and perspectives in strategy development and evidence-based practice
- Advance knowledge within their industry through a completed dissertation Explain the basic concepts, principles and practices associated with the strategy Formulation and implementation.
- Integration and application of knowledge acquired in basic courses to formulate and implementing the strategy from a comprehensive and multi-functional perspective.
- Critically analyze and evaluate real life situations of the company and develop creativity Solutions using a strategic management perspective.
- Conduct and provide reliable business analysis in a team setting.
- Understand the very important role played by the human resource management function in preparation, and implement the organization’s strategy.